Model-turned actor Milind Soman who won the title of ‘Ironman’ after successfully completing a triathlon touted to be one of the world’s toughest, arrived home to a grand welcome. The supermodel was spotted at the airport posing with the Tricolour as photographers and fans clicked his pictures.
Close shave with Kunal Kapoor
B-town hunks Milind Soman and Kunal Kapoor, well known for their rough-rugged look, disappointed us by fake-shaving themselves chikna clean at a razor giants promotional event at Hotel Shagri La yesterday. Yeah, theyd already done it till we could acream a no. Sob!
Model-turned-actor Milind Soman who recently won the Ironman Triathlon, touted to be one of the toughest races, will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’. The ‘Made in India’ hunk will be seen playing one of the Peshwa ministers in the epic movie which stars Ran
Former model and Bollywood actor Milind Soman won the ‘Ironman’ title for himself at the age of 50. He is an athlete and his fitness is mind-blowing. He won the toughest triathlon in the World by defeating 2000 participants from all over the globe. 'Ironman Triathlon' was held in Zurich in Switze
Latest Bollywood News
- Check out! Katrina and Harshaali pose for a selfie
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing, Rani Mukherji
- Kalki Koechlin sizzles in off-shoulder dress at AICW 2015
- Amitabh Bachchan visits screen mom Sulochana Latkar on her 86th birthday
- Salman and Shah Rukh not to share screen in Aditya Chopra’s next