Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan’s 17 years long marriage hit the rough rock but still Arbaaz is maintaining a good relationship with Malaika’s family and the actor-producer is making all efforts to reconcile his relationship with his estranged wife Malaika.
Chhad Zid Karna - English subtitles
From the 1998 film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya - CC for Subs Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Kajol, Dharmendra Udit Narayan & Anuradha Paudwal
Arbaaz Khan has found a unique way to speak about his break-up with wife Malaika Arora Khan. The actor-filmmaker took to Instagram and dubsmashed on the famous song ‘Kuch toh log kahenge’ from the 1972 hit film ‘Amar Prem’.
Even as reports of Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora heading for a divorce are doing the rounds, the latest buzz suggests that Arbaaz is apparently against separation. The actor-filmmaker is reaching out to his wife’s close friends to save their marriage of 17 years. According to a report in a
Latest Bollywood News
- Opening day box-office collection of ‘Ghayal Once Again’
- Singer-composer Shan Johnson found dead in her flat
- Drunk Salman Khan was driving his SUV, Maharashtra to SC
- Hrithik’s ex-wife Suzanne parties with Salman Khan
- Sonu Nigam terms Jet Airways’ cabin crew suspension “intolerance”