Bollywood’s estranged couple Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma have reunited for the actress’ directorial debut 'A Death in The Gunj'. Ranvir who is a part of the movie said that he could not say no to the mother of his child. “I told Konkona not to cast me in the film, but she insisted
Chandi Chowk To China
From the Movie Chandi Chowk To China
Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma’s divorce came as a big shock for the film industry. But the couple maintained to be good friends and both are co-parenting their four-year-old son Haroon. Few months back, the estranged couple took to Twitter to announce their divorce. Ranvir says he and Konk
Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma announce their separation on Twitter after two years of married life. They filed for divorce mutually. "Irreconcilable differences" has been the reason of their break-up. In May this year, the news of their disrupt marriage blew up, they tried to reconcile thi
Latest Bollywood News
- Harman Baweja's brother caught in MMS 'Scandal'
- Must Watch: Vidya Balan as Geeta Bali in ‘Ekk Albela’
- Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh in ‘Comedy Nights Live’?
- Kamya Punjabi-Karan Patel split: Common friend reveals dirty details
- Kamal Haasan reveals why he refused Rajinikanth’s ‘2.0’