Actor Sushant Singh Rajput who will portray the character of Mahendra Singh Dhoni in an upcoming biopic on the cricketer has reportedly suffered injuries while training for the film. The actor has been undergoing rigorous physical training to authentically represent the character of India’
Chak De Cricket (01/07/2011)
Watch Chak De on India TV that provides you with live updates on all major cricket matches worldwide.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Bollywood has become interested in biopics and sports personalities are getting a new level of exposure as a result. Recently ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ and ‘Mary Kom’ have enjoyed huge success at the box office. Now director Neeraj Pandey has undertaken the ambitious project of telling the true story
Sushant Singh Rajput who debuted with ‘Kai Po Che’ will be seen portraying the real life champion, ace cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni aka MS Dhoni. The film titled, ‘Ms Dhoni-The Untold Story’, a biopic based on the famous cricketer of the world. Indian cricket team won many tournaments under his
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid-Mira wedding card designer Ravish Kapoor reveals details about card
- #SelfiewithDaughter: Shruti Seth slams PM Narendra Modi
- Varun Dhawan, John Abraham begin ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Salman-Kareena groove to special Eid song 'Aaj Party'
- Hema Malini accident: Arrested driver released on bail