The Delhi High Court has finally granted permission for the television premiere of Bollywood movie ‘Grand Masti’ while cautioning TV channels to be "in strict compliance" with the requirement of the provisions of the Cinematograph Act. The court had on August 21 stayed the telecast of the film ho
Chain Khuli Ki Main Khuli - MASTI (2004) Bollywood Hindi Movie song
Masti is a 2004 Bollywood movie starring Vivek Oberoi, Lara Dutta, Ajay Devgan, Aftab Shivdasani, Ritesh Deshmukh, Amrita Rao, Tara Sharma, and Genelia D'Souza.
The Delhi High Court has stayed the television premiere of Bollywood film ‘Grand Masti’ holding that the film was not certified for unrestricted public exhibition and cannot be telecast. The Court’s decision follows a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) seeking quashing of Censor Board’s
The third film in the series of the adult sex comedy franchisee ‘Kya Kool Hain Hum’ is slated to go on floor in January of the coming year and Aftab Shivdasani replaces Riteish Deshmukh in this film. The female lead will be played by the Iranian model Mandana Karimi who has been discovered by Ekt
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone visit Siddhivinayak Temple with mom Ujjala
- CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani in trouble for his video praising PM Modi
- OMG! Bipasha Basu suffers multiple burns on face, hands
- Dilwale: Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan in 'Manma Emotion Jaage Re'
- Anupam Kher, Shirish Kunder enter into Twitter war