It was a starry evening at the Vogue Beauty Awards with Bollywood stars and socialites gracing the red carpet event hosted by the stylish actress Neha Dhupia along with Vogue India’s Editor. Actress Rani Mukherji was honoured with the ‘Ageless Beauty’ award, Anushka Sharma received the ‘Be
Chaha Hai Tujhko - Aamir Khan, Manisha Koirala, Mann Song
Song from movie Mann (1999) a love story, starring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Manisha Koirala, Dalip Tahil, Sharmila Tagore, Deepti Bhatnagar, Anil Kapoor. Director: Indra Kumar, Music Director: Sanjeev Darshan. Singer: Anuradha Paudwal, Udit Narayan.
Director Aziz Mirza’s remarkable film ‘Chalte Chalte’ which portrayed the bitter-sweet love story of Raj Mathur and Priya, played by Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee respectively, has completed 12 years since its release. The romantic film that released on June 13, 2003 was among the top
Salman Khan’s leading ladies Rani Mukherji, Bipasha Basu, Karisma Kapoor paid a visit to the actor's residence at Bandra after the hunk granted bail and allowed to go home. On Wednesday evening, celebrity kept dropping at the superstar’s residence to meet him. On one hand, his friends are coming
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Sultan’ release postponed to avoid clash with ‘Raees’?
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- ‘Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha says Madhur Bhandarkar understands women’s psyche well
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man
- Arms Act: Salman Khan's request for revision of witnesses granted