Celebs walk the ramp for Bharat and Dorris
The fashion fiesta for Bharat and Dorris Godambe continued with a number of renowned models and Bollywood beauties walking the ramp in beautiful costumes and interesting hairdos, on Monday night. Looking ethereal in a white evening gown was Nethra Raghuraman who received quite a few claps and cheers as she strutted down the ramp. Dipti Gujral and Shonal Rawat were among a host of leggy ladies who did the catwalk. But the spotlight was on Eesha Narang, who glowed in a white saree with black sequined motifs on the ramp. The pretty actress, who was walking the ramp for the first time after marriage, said she had come especially for Bharat and Dorris. Joining her on the ramp was Aarti Chabria, who made quite a few heads turn in her billowing white gown.
Latest Bollywood News
- Dirty Politics: Mallika Sherawat shoots sex scene with Om Puri
- Dileep, Manju Warrier officially divorced after 16 years of marriage
- Tejaswini Kolhapure gives birth to a baby girl
- Opening day box-office collection of ‘Hawaizaada’
- Karan Singh Grover is a closed chapter, Jennifer Winget