Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer ‘Kaabil’ has finally entered the prestigious Rs. 100 crore club. The movie crossed the figure on its second Saturday (Feb 4) by minting a total collection of Rs. 106.2 crore at the domestic box office. The film’s official Twitter handle shared the new
Candid Camera Chicken Wings.
CNN's Sanjay Gupta and Cornell's Brian Wansink humorously show that people will eat chicken wings and dessert until they explode.
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Hrithik Roshan-starrer ‘Kaabil’ are competing at the box-office for footfalls, and both the films have shown a growth in their collections on Day two, owing to the Republic Day holiday. However, ‘Kaabil’ is at a bit of a disadvantageous position compared to ‘Ra
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan, who turned 43 on Tuesday (Jan 10), celebrated his special day with his ex-wife Sussanne Khan, their two kids and his family at a Bandra restaurant on Tuesday evening. The ex-couple and their sons – Hrehaan and Hridaan arrived together in the same car. Hrithik
Latest Bollywood News
- Anushka Sharma asks beau Virat Kohli not to shave off his beard
- TV actor Parth Samthaan booked under POCSO for molesting 20-year-old
- Pics: Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra arrive together at Priyanka's bash
- Katrina Kaif invites fans to her new house
- ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ poster: Ayushmann, Bhumi Pednekar looks simple