Radhika Apte, who will be next seen in ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’ has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s leading lady. Best known for her role in South Indian movies like ‘Dhoni’ and ‘Legend’, Radhika has been roped in as Rajinikanth’s heroine for his 159th film.
Can't compare myself to the great Rajini: SRK
He might have transcended from superstar to superhero, but even Shah Rukh Khan knows when he's met his match. Graciously accepting that he doesn't compare to the Thalaivar, Rajinikanth, the King Khan dishes out some quotable quotes.
Versatile actress Vidya Balan has turned southward. After creating ripples in Bollywood, Vidya is moving down south. If the latest grapevine is to be believed then Vidya Balan has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s ladylove in director P Ranjith’s next movie. It is learnt that the dire
Superstar Rajinikanth, whose last outing ‘Lingaa’ suffered huge loss at the box-office will be next seen in Ranjith’s next directional venture. Ranjith will wrap up the shooting in 120 days and the untitled movie will go on floor in August in Malaysia. The Tamil movie will be produced by Kalaipul
Latest Bollywood News
- I’m not doing a cameo in Kajol’s ‘Dilwale’, Ajay Devgn
- Watch: Akshay, Sidharth rock in ‘Brothers’ anthem song
- Director Muzaffar Ali plays a role in his film ‘Jaanisaar’
- Amitabh Bachchan pays his last tribute to APJ Abdul Kalam
- Priyanka Chopra shoots ‘Quantico’ for more than 17 hrs on first day