Newly married Harbhajan Singh and his actress wife Geeta Basra celebrated first Lohri after marriage in United Kingdom on Wednesday with wife's family. Geeta Basra’s father also posed with the couple. Harbhajan, who is also Punjab's captain, was visibly happy as he posted pictures with Gee
Btown Show Stoppers At IIJW!
Many of our Bollywood celebrities walked the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week 2011. For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv
It is always a matter of great interest when celebrities get hitched. Whether it’s a secret marriage or over-the-top blown out wedding, every detail of celebrity weddings grab a lot of attention. The 2015 saw a lot of famous personalities from the world of glamour and showbiz taking the plunge.
Newly married couple Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra made their first public appearance on the popular show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil. The couple got to relive their wedding moments as they were welcomed with Punjabi wedding songs creating a marriage ambience. Harbhajan and Geeta seek the
Latest Bollywood News
- Richa Chadha breaks-up with beau Franck Gastambide
- No cognizable offence against Salman, SRK: Police tell court
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Golden Temple for ‘Sarbjit’
- Box-office: Aditya, Katrina's ‘Fitoor’ off to a slow start
- Karishma’s husband Sunjay Kapur moves SC to transfer case to Delhi