Filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor’s highly acclaimed movie ‘Dhanak’ won the The Grand Prix of the Generation Kplus International Jury for the best feature-length film at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival. The film was also screened at the prestigious film fest,
Bombay To bangkok 2 - Manmeet singh
Scene from the Bollywood movie Bombay To Bangkok, directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. Manmeet singh played the character 'RASH' - a Thai translator, with Shreyas talpade.
Shahrukh Khan is all set to make special appearance in Nagesh Kukunoor’s Marathi film, titled, ‘Dhanak’. Nagesh who is known to make socially relevant movies scripted his new project which is based on eye donation. After ‘Laxmi’, Kukunoor chose the concept of eye donation as his new project.
Guess who wanted to ‘Get real’ recently! Film maker Nagesh Kukunoor has spent an insane Rs. 40 lakh to reconstruct a brothel to get the feel of a real one. His upcoming project, Lakshmi is based on true events. The theme of the film is a thirteen year old sex trafficking survivor and the atrociti
Latest Bollywood News
- John clicked with wife Priya Runchal, ends divorce rumour
- Dhanush’s next Hindi film is Bejoy Nambiar’s remake of Mani Ratnam's 1988 hit
- Photos: Sanjay celebrates birthday with Manyata at home
- We are eagerly waiting for Kareena’s baby, sister Karisma
- Brett Lee to feature in ‘Housefull 4’?