Filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor’s highly acclaimed movie ‘Dhanak’ won the The Grand Prix of the Generation Kplus International Jury for the best feature-length film at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival. The film was also screened at the prestigious film fest,
Bombay To bangkok 2 - Manmeet singh
Scene from the Bollywood movie Bombay To Bangkok, directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. Manmeet singh played the character 'RASH' - a Thai translator, with Shreyas talpade.
Shahrukh Khan is all set to make special appearance in Nagesh Kukunoor’s Marathi film, titled, ‘Dhanak’. Nagesh who is known to make socially relevant movies scripted his new project which is based on eye donation. After ‘Laxmi’, Kukunoor chose the concept of eye donation as his new project.
Guess who wanted to ‘Get real’ recently! Film maker Nagesh Kukunoor has spent an insane Rs. 40 lakh to reconstruct a brothel to get the feel of a real one. His upcoming project, Lakshmi is based on true events. The theme of the film is a thirteen year old sex trafficking survivor and the atrociti
Latest Bollywood News
- Box-office: ‘Baahubal 2’ crosses Rs 400 cr on opening weekend
- Shahrukh Khan chills out with Warren Beatty, Bret Ratner during TED 2017 visit
- Regret dumping my wife and child for Sushmita Sen, Vikram Bhatt
- I am blind in one eye, Rana Daggubari’s shocking revelation
- Priyanka Chopra parties with Kangana, Sushmita, Rekha & others