Heavily pregnant Rani Mukherji, who is expected to get discharged on Thursday, has further extended her stay in the hospital. She is going to stay some more days in hospital. Rani was admitted after she felt exhaustion post Diwali bash. She is doing fine, as reported by her spokesperson but she w
Bollywood World - Deepika and Neil promote Lafangey Parindey
The stunning Deepika Padukone and the handsome Neil Nitin Mukesh promote their upcoming film Lafangey Parindey on Amul Chhot Ustaad. The anchor of the show is Omi Vaidya who is famously known as Chatur or Silencer from 3 idiots.
Rani Mukherji, who is expecting her first child with YRF head Aditya Chopra is going to have traditional style of baby shower. It will be combination of Punjabi and Bengali style of godh bhari. Like her wedding, heavily pregnant Rani wants her baby shower to be a combination of both the rituals.
Aditya Chopra visited his pregnant wife Rani Mukherji in hospital. After a hectic Diwali bash, Rani was admitted to hospital as she felt tired. Her spokesperson confirmed that she is doing fine and is just under medical supervision. Moreover, the baby room was under construction and to avoid the
Latest Bollywood News
- OMG! Bipasha Basu suffers multiple burns on face, hands
- Dilwale: Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan in 'Manma Emotion Jaage Re'
- Anupam Kher, Shirish Kunder enter into Twitter war
- Deepika’s parents, beau Ranveer attend ‘Tamasha’ screening
- Shilpa Shetty, hubby Raj Kundra launch Viaan mobiles after son’s name