After the disaster of ‘One By Two’, Abhay Deol became a bankrupt. He has taken loan from bank to make the film which costs to around 8 crore but as the film badly doomed at the box-office and failed to recover even the production money, Abhay Deol had to face a financial crisis. He has avail
Bollywood's Hello! to hi-fashion
There's nothing quite like an awards ceremony to get Bollywood out in its fanciest outfits, but in some cases the outfits were a little too fancy at the Hello Hall of fame awards. From Deepika to Shraddha to Abhay Deol, the stars were elegance personified sans Sonam Kapoor who ended up feeling like a fool.
The trailer of Abhay Deol’s production- ‘One by Two’ is finally out. ‘One by Two’ is an upcoming Hindi romantic comedy. It is directed by Devika Bhagat. The protagonists of the film are real life couple Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai. It is based on the parallel lives of two people and a series of c
The concept of live-in relationship is steeply finding its place in our country. And gradually people have started talking about their live in partners. Recently late actress Jiah’s mother confronted that her daughter Jiah Khan was in a live-in relationship with actor Suraj Pancholi. Apart
Latest Bollywood News
- R Balki titled Kareena, Arjun starrer ‘Ki and Ka’
- ‘Sultan’ release postponed to avoid clash with ‘Raees’?
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- ‘Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha says Madhur Bhandarkar understands women’s psyche well
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man