With the arrival of monsoons, the weather becomes damp, puddles form on streets, sewers and drains fill up, making it ideal for the dengue-carrying mosquitoes to breed. Hence, there is a sharp rise in the disease immediately after the monsoons. Aedes aegypti mosquito, which carries the dengue vir
The story of Bollywood's Khan or Pathan dynasties and their roots
After Vidya Balan, actress Zarine Khan has become the latest victim of dengue. The ‘Veer’ actress was diagnosed with the vector-borne disease and is recuperating at Lilavati Hospital in Bandra. According to media reports, on Monday evening (September 19), Zarine was returning from Pune whe
Music label T-Series which has revived the trend of singles, has come out with one more video which is a recreated version of the evergreen classic ‘Pyaar Manga Hai’ from the 1978 film ‘College Girl’. The new version of the romantic song features Zarine Khan and Ali Fazal who set the tempe
Latest Bollywood News
- Watch! Sonakshi goes into party mode in ‘Gulabi 2.0’ from 'Noor'
- It’s all over between Kriti Sanon, Sushant Singh Rajput
- All Over: Deepika Padukone breaks up with Ranveer Singh
- I change her diapers, I give her bottle feeds: Shahid on daughter Misha
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel going strong?