Bollywood Fashion- May 2012, Week 1: Featuring Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora And Others
1. Bipasha Basu: Bipasha Basu announced the IIFA Awards 2012 wearing a white Anamika Khanna sari, with silver and red border. Her royal blue corset blouse complemented the drape to the T and she rounded up her look with her hair tied into a bun, apt make-up and jewels from Amrapali. 2. Rani Mukerji: It was a Sabyasachi for Rani Mukerji at the Lonely Planets Awards. She wore the suit really well and thankfully didn't hide the embroidery on the attire with the 'dupatta'. Rani kept it simple with almost no jewellery, a small bindi and loose hair. 3. Kangana: Now this girl is surely upping her fashion game with her every appearance. Kangana Ranaut slipped into a beautiful pink Christian Dior dress, for the Provogue bash. She kept her make-up and accessories to a bare minimum and rounded up the look with nude sling backs. 4. Chitrangada: To unveil the latest edition of Vogue Chitragada Singh walked in wearing a lime green Rajat Tangri dress. Though we loved the freshness of the colour, the fit of the dress marred it for us. Adding pink shoes was a wise decision as the pop of the colour elevates the look further. Her blow dried, hair and sun kissed skin made her look beautiful. 5. Urmila: And the one designer Urmila Matondkar has been favouring a lot these days is Anita Dongre. Matondkar was spotted in three dresses by the designer and that too back to back. The voluminous black and white dress that she chose to wear at the 'I Am' success bash didn't flatter her petite frame at ...
Latest Bollywood News
- To-be-parents Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput enjoy a long drive
- ‘Sultan’ poster: Anushka Sharma shows off her wrestling prowess
- Wasim Akram romances wife Shaniera on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Sonam Kapoor launches her own app; first for an Indian celeb
- ‘Raees’: Gangster’s son sues SRK, others; demands Rs 101 cr