The Lakme India fashion week grand finale received a standing ovation from the audience. The reason being, the stunning Kareena Kapoor, who graced the ramp for newcomer Kallol Dutta. In all the Winter Festive Season of LFW saw many new changes. It was felt for the first time that it’s not
Bollywood Designer Neeta Lullas collection at Lakme Fashion
Visit www.lehren.tv for more Bollywood news and videos. Bollywoods favourite designer Neeta Lulla showcased her collection inspired by market recession at Lakme fashion week 2009. Bollywood actresses Hema Malini and Neetu Chandra came to support her.
Veteran actress and famous Bharatnatyam dancer Hema Malini danced at the on-going Lakme Fashion Week for ace designer Neeta Lulla. When Neeta Lulla approached Hema Malini to perform during her fashion show, she readily accepted. As the show opened up, Hema Malini filled the air with grace and ele
Parchi Desai’s sweet smile and innocent look has charmed the audience during the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week as she walked the ramp for ace designer Neeta Lulla. Dressed in embroided Lehenga-choli, she looked elegant. "I don't think that there could be a better day. I
Latest Bollywood News
- Box-office: Ranveer, Vaani’s ‘Befikre’ off to a good start
- Nagarjuna’s son Akhil Akkineni gets engaged to Shriya Bhupal
- Unseen pics: Aaradhya playing with bunnies with mom Aishwarya
- Time for good news? Malaika, Amrita, Rhea rush to Kareena’s place
- Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao to get engaged?