Actress turned politician Hema Malini starts shooting for Ramesh Sippy’s light-hearted comedy, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. Hema tweeted about first day shoot and also share a photograph. "The first day of shooting for Shimla Mirchi- with my Director Ramesh Sippy who is also doing a cameo in the movi
Bollywood biggies & politicians at Vivek Oberoi's wedding reception in Mumbai
While Vivek Oberoi's wedding in Bangalore may not have seen too many Bollywood stars, the wedding reception in Mumbai was attended by the who's who of the film industry. Check out who attended Vivek's reception. For regular updates on the latest happenings in Bollywood, subscribe to www.youtube.com
Filmmaker Ramesh Sippy has immortalized Hema Malini’s character named Basanti 39 years ago in blockbuster ‘Sholay’ and again he is set to direct the dream girl of Bollywood, Hema Malini in his forthcoming film, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. The film will go on floor in August. The romantic saga will s
Kareena Kapoor light up the lamp at the inaugural ceremony of FICCI Frames 2013 and she looked absolutely stunning in orange saree, with a yellow, black and gold border and closed blouse and matching minimal jewelry. Kareena’s sari was designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra. Ka
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Sultan’ release postponed to avoid clash with ‘Raees’?
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- ‘Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha says Madhur Bhandarkar understands women’s psyche well
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man
- Arms Act: Salman Khan's request for revision of witnesses granted