Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty denies marriage reports
Visit www.lehren.tv for more Bollywood news and videos. Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will marry beau Raj Kundra but not in the month of October as was reported earlier by the media.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Manish Malhotra’s bash: Virat Kohli can’t afford to leave Anushka’s hand
- Kareena & gang look ravishing at Manish Malhotra’s birthday bash
- ‘Koffee with Karan 5’: Salman can’t control his emotions for Katrina
- Photos: Shahrukh and Salman Khan’s backstage bromance
- Must Watch: Anushka, Virat shake legs at Yuvi’s wedding