Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Bob "The Beast" Sapp Loves India
Bob Snapp Fights Against James Thompson on the 11th march, 2012 in Mumbai
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Deepika Padukone wants ‘amazing babies’ with Vin Diesel
- Rakshi Sawant’s ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi to get married
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani denies rape charges
- Kim Sharma splits with hubby, dating designer Arjun Khanna
- Rangoon: Shahid, Kangana get steamy in ‘Yeh Ishq Hai’ song