Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan-starrer big release ‘Rangoon’ seems to be having a tough time scoring at the box-office. The movie, which opened on an average note, managed to collect a total of Rs. 18.25 crores on its opening weekend. The period drama directed by Vishal Bh
Blood Brothers is a 13 minute short film on HIV-AIDS directed by Vishal Bharadwaj. The film is one from the sequence of short films made on HIV AIDS on behalf of the Bill Gates foundation. It is written by Matthew Robbins Blood Brothers feature Ayesha Takia and Siddharth in lead roles. Vishal has managed to rope in Hollywoods top cinematographer Guillermo Navarro to shoot his film. The movie recently premiered at Toronto Film Festival.
‘Rangoon’ starring Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan was high on expectations, but opened on a slow note and did average business on its opening day in theatres. According to early estimates, ‘Rangoon’ collected about Rs. 6.75 crore. The movie released on the oc
Kangana Ranaut is known for her outrightness and she has proved it once again on ‘Koffee with Karan 5’, where she didn’t spare even host Karan Johar. The ‘Queen’ actress appeared on the show with Saif Ali Khan to promote their upcoming film ‘Rangoon’, while co-star Shahid Kapoor briefly joined th
Latest Bollywood News
- New mom Kareena Kapoor Khan chilling with friends in London
- Box-office weekend: Anushka Sharma's ‘Phillauri’ earns Rs 15.25 cr
- Viral video: Ex-Bigg Boss contestants Bani, Sapna Bhavani lock lips
- All the tamasha is entertaining: Sunil Grover takes a dig at Kapil Sharma
- Air India to warn Kapil Sharma for mid-air brawl with Sunil Grover?