The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
Big 360 interview: Shakira
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks to singer Shakira on Arizona's controversial immigration law.
The silver screen has been missing the queen of Bollywood since 2010. Aishwarya Rai was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ and became a busy mommy then. Fans are now elated to see that she would be making a comeback very soon. Aishwarya is currently shooting for ‘Jazbaa’ and scenes from the sets are going
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback fim ‘Jazbaa’ directed by Sanjay Gupta is slated to release on October 9. The actress kick-starts the shooting of the film last week and few photos from the shooting set was released by the makers of the film. "9th October, 2015 will be the most important day for
Latest Bollywood News
- Sanjay Dutt turns 56; wife Manyata, sister Priya visit him in jail
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover holiday in Maldives
- Rishi Kapoor pokes fun at Huma Qureshi, later apologizes
- Kiran Rao dines with Ash, Abhi, Shweta and her children
- R Balki titled Kareena, Arjun starrer ‘Ki and Ka’