Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah has apologised for his recent comments about late Rajesh Khanna which raked up a controversy. The ‘Ishqiya’ had called Rajesh Khanna “a poor actor” and held the latter responsible for bringing mediocrity to Hindi films in the 1970s. In an interview to Hindust
Bawarchi best scene "It is Simple to Be happy but Difficult to be Simple"
Good message about Happiness in Life. "IT IS SIMPLE TO BE HAPPY BUT SO DIFFICULT TO BE SIMPLE" Rajesh Khanna Rocks!!! You would adore the natural acting in not only this scene but in the whole movie.
Former actress cum writer Twinkle Khanna lashes out at veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah for calling her late father and yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna ‘a poor actor’. In an interview to a newspaper, Naseeruddin was quoted as saying: "It was the 1970s when mediocrity came in Hindi films.
Twinkle Khanna remembers her father and yesteryears superstar Rajesh Khanna on his fourth death anniversary. Twinkle tweeted picture of her dad on her social media account. No words, only the picture did all the talking. Rajesh Khanna’s colleague and his closest friend Rishi Kapoor also re
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Dishoom’ submitted to CBFC in encrypted format to prevent leak before release
- Teaser: Katrina, Sidharth sizzle in ‘Kala Chashma’ from ‘Baar Baar Dekho’
- Mandana Karimi engaged to boyfriend Gaurav Gupta
- Salman Khan acquitted in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- Check Out: Kareena Kapoor’s pregnancy glow and style