Australia India Film Fund of AIFF was established in the year 2013 with the sole aim of investing in Aussie movies that has an Indian plot but made for the global audience. The first film of AIFF is announced to be named as ‘UnIndian’. The romantic comedy pulled up a scoop of a sort when it was a
Barah Aana A Curtain Raiser
Take a first look at the upcoming movie Barah Aana. A real life comedy, the movie has been endorsed by Aamir Khan and has incredible performances by Naseeruddin Shah & Vijay Raaz.
Latest Bollywood News
- Radhika Apte speaks about sex before marriage and nudity
- Aamir Khan publicly apologizes to Kamal Hassan
- Rishi Kapoor building new home for Ranbir, Katrina at Krishnaraj
- Deepika, Sonam, Aishwarya sizzle at HT Most Stylish Awards
- Sakshi Tanwar to star in desi version of 'Game of Thrones'