Balaghat: Valley of Marbles
Near Jabalpur, along the banks of river Narmada, A place that can only be called nature's miracle. A long valley of marble through which the long slender river flows cutting, shaping and coloring the symbolic rock of love. Many songs such as Asoka's raat ka naasha etc and many more movie sequences have been shot here. Shot using my HTC Desire HD!! PS: The guide's commentary is hilariously awesome. Ehsaan Qureshi of balaghat. :D
Latest Bollywood News
- Post ban on Pak actors, KJo-SRK hold secret meeting in Lisbon?
- Akshay Kumar turns crocodile and clown for daughter Nitara
- ‘Rock On!! 2’ song ‘Tere Mere Dil’ is about Magik’s new soul Shraddha
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor makes shocking confessions about son Ranbir
- Fawad Khan not to star in Salman Khan’s next