Balaghat: Valley of Marbles
Near Jabalpur, along the banks of river Narmada, A place that can only be called nature's miracle. A long valley of marble through which the long slender river flows cutting, shaping and coloring the symbolic rock of love. Many songs such as Asoka's raat ka naasha etc and many more movie sequences have been shot here. Shot using my HTC Desire HD!! PS: The guide's commentary is hilariously awesome. Ehsaan Qureshi of balaghat. :D
Latest Bollywood News
- Arjun Bijlani gets injured while rehearsing for ‘Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 9’
- Kareena Kapoor to deliver her baby in London?
- Sanjay Dutt rings in wife Manyata’s birthday in Dubai
- Complaint against Sunny Leone for singing National Anthem incorrectly
- Jacqueline Fernandez denies dating Sidharth Malhotra