Baba Siddhiqui’s 2013 Iftaar party saw two rivals Khans, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan patch up. They hugged and ended their long standing rivalry at Baba Siddhiqui’s Iftaar party. 2013 Iftaar party marked the end of bitter relationship between the two Khans. After five years of long rivalry, Sal
Baba Siddiques program on National Integration - Lehren Files
Visit www.lehren.tv for more Bollywood news and videos. Congress leader and social activist Baba Siddique arranged a program on National Integration in Mumbai. Bollywood actor late Shri Sunil Dutt also lend his support to Baba Siddique.
The two warring Khans of Bollywood, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan smiled and hugged each other at politician Baba Siddhiqui’s Iftaar party yet again. Last year, their hugging at the same iftaar party made a national news and again one year after the historic event, Shahrukh and Salman Khan greete
Latest Bollywood News
- 'Main Hoon Hero Tera' crosses 10 million views
- Model Arshi Khan dating Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi?
- ‘Phantom’ rakes in Rs 8.45 crore on its opening day
- LFW: Shahid, Mira’s first official appearance post wedding
- Karan Johar leaves for London to start shooting ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’