Radhika Apte, who will be next seen in ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’ has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s leading lady. Best known for her role in South Indian movies like ‘Dhoni’ and ‘Legend’, Radhika has been roped in as Rajinikanth’s heroine for his 159th film.
Baasha Ultimate MASS Celebration video (Thalaivaaaa).rm
Versatile actress Vidya Balan has turned southward. After creating ripples in Bollywood, Vidya is moving down south. If the latest grapevine is to be believed then Vidya Balan has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s ladylove in director P Ranjith’s next movie. It is learnt that the dire
Superstar Rajinikanth, whose last outing ‘Lingaa’ suffered huge loss at the box-office will be next seen in Ranjith’s next directional venture. Ranjith will wrap up the shooting in 120 days and the untitled movie will go on floor in August in Malaysia. The Tamil movie will be produced by Kalaipul
Latest Bollywood News
- R Balki titled Kareena, Arjun starrer ‘Ki and Ka’
- ‘Sultan’ release postponed to avoid clash with ‘Raees’?
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- ‘Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha says Madhur Bhandarkar understands women’s psyche well
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man