Actress turned politician Hema Malini starts shooting for Ramesh Sippy’s light-hearted comedy, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. Hema tweeted about first day shoot and also share a photograph. "The first day of shooting for Shimla Mirchi- with my Director Ramesh Sippy who is also doing a cameo in the movi
B Town Stars Gear Up For IIFA, 2011 - Bollywoodhungama.com
Bollywood's biggest stars are all set for IIFA, Toronto, 2011. Take a look at what a few of the stars have to say.
Filmmaker Ramesh Sippy has immortalized Hema Malini’s character named Basanti 39 years ago in blockbuster ‘Sholay’ and again he is set to direct the dream girl of Bollywood, Hema Malini in his forthcoming film, ‘Shimla Mirchi’. The film will go on floor in August. The romantic saga will s
Kareena Kapoor light up the lamp at the inaugural ceremony of FICCI Frames 2013 and she looked absolutely stunning in orange saree, with a yellow, black and gold border and closed blouse and matching minimal jewelry. Kareena’s sari was designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra. Ka
Latest Bollywood News
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man
- Arms Act: Salman Khan's request for revision of witnesses granted
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- Manyata to visit Sanjay in Yerawada jail on his birthday
- Full Story: Here’s how Deepika fell in love with Ranbir Kapoor