‘What’s in a name?’, Shakespeare may have said. But some of our Bollywood celebrities are quite serious when it comes to their names. Several actors and actresses have changed their names and adopted new names for various reasons like superstition, numerology or simply for having a more attractiv
AZAAD (1955) - Kitna Hanseen Hai Mausam.avi
AZAAD (1955) DILIP KUMAR, MEENA KUMARI, PRAN, OM PRAKASH, BADRI PRASAD, RANDHIR, MURAD, SHAMMI Produced By: PAKSHIRAJ Directed By: SMSNAIDU Music By: C.RAMCHANDRA SOCIAL, LIGHT COMEDY
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital on April 16 owing to respiratory problem and chest infection, was discharged from hospital today. The 93-year-old actor headed to his home with his wife Saira Banu by his side. "He is fine. He is stable and normal now
Perfectionist Aamir Khan visited Dilip Kumar at Lilavati hospital. Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following respiratory problems on April 16 is said to be stable and likely to be discharged in a day or two.
Latest Bollywood News
- Pak actor Ali Zafar's role snipped off from 'Dear Zindagi'
- ‘Shivaay’ vs ‘ADHM’: who will win the big Diwali clash?
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig on Hrithik Roshan
- Double mazaa: Sidharth Malhotra to play double role in ‘Reloaded’
- My love for Deepika can’t be put in words, says Vin Diesel