Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following swollen legs, cough and cold is recovering well, as per doctor. He will soon be shifted from ICU. "Dilip Kumar is fine and recovering, soon he will be shifted out of the ICU," DrJalil Parkar said.
"AVENGE OF DILIP KUMAR OR POETIC JUSTICE OF GOD"-DIL DIYA DARD LIYA-1966"
Dilip Kumar, the thespian was rushed to Mumbai Lilavati hospital last night following swollen legs, cough and cold but there is nothing to panic as the actor is doing much better now. The actor tweets from the hospital bed that he feeling better now and also thanked his million fans for pray
Days ahead of his 94th birthday, veteran actor Dilip Kumar has been hospitalised at Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital on Tuesday night. The actor complained of swelling in his right leg and had a fever, after which his wife Saira Bani rushed him to the hospital. Confirming the same, the yesteryea
Latest Bollywood News
- Bigg Boss 10: Now Jason Shah makes emergency exit!
- Johnson on Priyanka's 'Baywatch' role: It's all in the big picture plan
- SRK’s ‘Raees’ in controversy for hurting religious sentiments
- ‘Uttaran’ actress Tina Dutta sexually harassed on flight
- Box-office: Ranveer, Vaani’s ‘Befikre’ off to a good start