After the debacle of ‘Bombay Velvet’ director Anurag Kashyap has received yet another big blow. His divorce was legally stamped by court and now he and Kalki Koechlin are no longer a married couple. Anurag officially divorced from his separated wife Kalki Koechlin. Estranged couple Anurag Kashyap
And The Nominees Are...
Ranvir Shorey, Anurag Kashyap and Rohan Sippy dissect the 2011 Oscar nominations with Rajeev Masand in a special telecast on Star Movies.
Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ miserably fell flat at the box-office. The film has been marked as flop and now the makers will have tough time to recover the whopping production cost. The film earned Rs 5. 20 crore on the opening Friday and the collection was same on Saturday and on Sunday, it
Anurag Kashyap’s latest film ‘Bombay Velvet’ impressed neither the audience nor critics and it turned out to be a major disaster. To top it all, the director’s friend- turned-foe Ram Gopal Verma, joined others with a tirade of tweets calling ‘Bombay Velvet’ Anurag’s ‘Aag’ and also made a comment
Latest Bollywood News
- Sonam feels “like a princess” in her feathery Elie Saab dress
- Kundan Shah’s ‘P Se PM Tak’ creates fresh trouble in Censor Board
- Teaser: Salman Khan rescues a Pakistani girl in ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Actor Dharmendra admitted at Breach Candy Hospital
- Sunny Leone to Police: “Improper to haunt me with my past”