Bollywood’s most lovable and enduring couple, Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan celebrated their 42 years of togetherness on June 3 and on this special occasion, Big B showered love over his wife despite Jaya being far away in foreign land. On the trailer launch of ‘Wazir’, Amitabh Bachchan turn
An Emotional Scene - Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham - Deleted Scene (Part VIII)
Watch some deleted scenes of Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham and know what Karan has to say about it. Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham, a movie which talks about relationships, a movie which talks about love. A 2003 Superhit movie Starring: Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan,Kajol, Hritik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor.
The most adorable couple of Bollywood - Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary on June 3, 2015. On the occasion, the megastar mentioned their special day on his daily blog. Reminiscing the day of his wedding, Big B wrote, “The hurried simple
Filmmaker Ravi Chopra left for the heavenly abode on 12th November. A prayer meeting was held on November 15th and Bollywood who’s who attended the prayer meet. With moist eyes, grief in heart Bollywood celebrities gave adieu to the ace filmmaker. He died at Mumba
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid-Mira wedding card designer Ravish Kapoor reveals details about card
- #SelfiewithDaughter: Shruti Seth slams PM Narendra Modi
- Varun Dhawan, John Abraham begin ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Salman-Kareena groove to special Eid song 'Aaj Party'
- Hema Malini accident: Arrested driver released on bail