The original superstar of Bollywood Rajesh Khanna left for his heavenly abode three years ago on July 18, 2012. On his third death anniversary, an exhibition of a new collection of memorabilia on the late actor’s cinemas will be held at the Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on Saturday. The
Directed by Mohan Kumar. With Rajesh Khanna, Smita Patil, Aruna Irani.
The sea side bungalow of Bollywood’s first superstar Rajesh Khanna will soon be demolished as the new owner plans to construct a multi-storey building on the property on Carter Road in Mumbai's suburb Bandra.
Another hearing on Twinkle Khanna’s plea against the order of Bombay High Court single judge over the will of late actor Rajesh Khanna was held on Monday. The single judge had ordered that Anita Advani who has claimed to be the live-in partner of Khanna, is to be given a copy of his last will. Ag
Latest Bollywood News
- Salman’s sister Arpita celebrates first birthday post marriage
- Spending time with grandchildren is the best phase, Big B
- AbRam mimics father Shah Rukh’s famous pose with arms spread
- Juhi Chawla completes 25 years in Bollywood
- Watch: Katrina grooves to ‘Afghani Jalebi’ in new ‘Phantom’ song