In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
Alibaba (1990)-Agneepath-HQ-Music Videos
www.kamaltvtheater.tk Subscribe: bit.ly For More Entertainment Alibaba Songs of Agneepath ,KamalTvTheater,KamalTv,Kamal,Amitabh Bachchan, Mithun Chakraborty, Neelam Kothari,
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Bollywood actress Neelam Kothari and her husband actor Sameer Soni adopted a baby girl. They tied the knot in January 2011 in a private ceremony and since then they were deprived from the bliss of parenthood. It was their long time wish to adopt a baby girl. Actress-turned-jewelery design
Latest Bollywood News
- Time for good news? Malaika, Amrita, Rhea rush to Kareena’s place
- Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao to get engaged?
- First poster: Aditya, Shraddha strike romantic pose in ‘OK Jaanu’
- Gautami asks PM Modi to probe Jayalalithaa’s death
- Watch: ‘Dangal’ title track is energetic and motivating