Not everyone is able to have their own children naturally due to some or the other reasons. For such persons, IVF or In vitro fertilisation is a boon. The medical technique has helped many to become proud parents and when celebrities embrace it, they inspire a lot more childless couples to opt fo
Akshay Katrina Katrina Kaif Farah Khan Tees Maar Khan
The entire nation celebrated the featival of Raksha Bandhan and our Bollywood stars also joined them. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Randeep Hooda, Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor and several others wished their siblings and fans on the occasion.
Legendary music composer late R.D Burman’s 77th birth anniversary was celebrated by Google with a doodle on its homepage. He was also remembered by the Bollywood fraternities like Rishi Kapoor, Adnan Sami and Amit Trivedi and many others paid homage to the legendary music composer and
Latest Bollywood News
- Jacqueline upsets makers of her TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9’?
- Salman Khan reunites with 'munni' Harshaali for ad film
- Dwayne Bravo to make his Bollywood singing debut with ‘Tum Bin 2’
- We're friends, it's not love: Iulia Vantur on Salman Khan
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Aamir, SRK for opting surrogacy