Having a love child out of an adulterous relationship or outside wedlock is not so uncommon among celebrities in the West. However, India being a largely conservative society, such a thing is not easily acceptable. But there are a few celebrities who have defied conventions and have boldly admitt
AIDS AWARENESS FILM (channel [v] India)
This was an AIDS awareness film that i had directed for World Aids Day at Channel [v]. The basic premise was to spoof the very popular mineral water ad that was on air in those days. Do you remember the original ad? Purab Kohli then a Channel [v] vj starred in it...
The 2008 musical hit ‘Rock On!!’ has become a cult film and its sequel was highly anticipated. But ‘Rock On!! 2’ saw a poor opening at the theatres on Friday, November 11. The Farhan Akhtar and Shraddha Kapoor starrer minted only Rs. 2.02 crores on opening day.Trade analyst Taran Adarsh sh
Actor Purab Kohli is not one to be tied down by the conservative norms of the society and never hesitated to admitted that he has fathered a child with British girlfriend Lucy Payton. The unmarried couple was blessed with a baby girl last year, who they named Inaya. The ‘Rock On!!’ actor r
Latest Bollywood News
- Rapper Badshah hospitalised following complaints of breathlessness
- Ranbir Kapoor rubbishes rumors of him replacing Big B as KBC host
- Jackie Chan’s ardent fan Shilpa Shetty touches his feet
- Ajay Devgn’s mother Veena admitted to hospital
- Priyanka Chopra reveals naughty secrets on 'Koffee with Karan 5'