Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur spent over 12 hours and did numerous rehearsals to get intimate onscreen for Abhishek Kapoor’s ‘Fitoor’. The film is a romantic drama inspired from Charles Dickens’ novel ‘Great Expectations’. Aditya plays Noor, an orphan who falls in love with Katrina’s Firdaus.
Aditya competing with Ranbir
Newbie Aditya Roy Kapoor might have done only 2 films, but the 2 film are with the likes of Hrithik, Aishwarya and Akshay Kumar! In a candid chat, Aditya says that he was honored to work with such big stars in his first two films and said that he is intimidated by Ranbir, Abhay Deol and Imran Khan! He considers them to be his competition and wants to match up to their acting talents! Click on the video to find out more!
Aditya Roy Kapoor
From Alia Bhatt to Deepika Padukone- the media does not spare any celebrity when it comes to garnering spicy news about their love life. And Aditya Roy Kapoor is no exception. The actor was recently asked about what was up with his love life and he gave a quite a weird answer. On F
‘Aashiqui 2’ lovebirds Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor are no longer couples. They have parted ways due to reasons best known to them. The couple who claimed to be good friends over these years were actually lovers in t
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Guddu Rangeela’ makers announce contest for free trip to Vaishno Devi Shrine
- Wedding card reveals Shahid-Mira to marry in Gurgaon on July 7
- 'All Is Well' trailer: A road-trip where characters resolve their differences
- Virat Kohli makes a smashing Dubsmash ‘debut’
- ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ actor Madhur Mittal recuperating after a car accident