Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be making a comeback into films after a gap of almost five years with the upcoming film ‘Jazbaa’. The film’s director Sanjay Gupta revealed that he is working on the theatrical trailer for the film. The filmmaker took to Twitter to share the news.
Adil Ray on Desi DNA - Banglatown Banquet
Adil visits the set of the BBC drama "Banglatown Banquet" and talks to writer, Tanika Gupta and Indian / Bollywood movie legend Shabana Azmi. Visit Adil's official website for more. www.adilray.com.
The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
Rumours are rife that actor Jackie shroff will step in the shoes of Anupam Kher, who has quit Sanjay Gupta’s upcoming film ‘Jazbba’, the first look of which was screened at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival last month. Anupam said he left the project as he was finding it difficult to adjust wi
Latest Bollywood News
- Kangana Ranaut sizzles on ramp at AICW 2015
- Karan Patel to shoot love-making scene before wife Ankita
- I do not aspire to achieve my dad’s super-stardom, Abhishek
- Salman’s tweet on Memon “childish and meaningless”, Salim Khan
- Shahrukh Khan thanks MCA for lifting three-year-old ban