Shilpa Shetty and husband Raj Kundra celebrated Holi in Khandala, along with family and friends, where the Bollywood diva got tipsy and started dancing crazily. Her husband Raj shared a video on Instagram where the sexy actress is seen doing ‘naagin’ dance (snake pose). Raj captioned the v
Acting is fluke,business is in blood - Shilpa
Visit www.lehren.tv for more Bollywood news and videos. Acting is fluke,business is in blood marring Raj Kundra is a right choice to ventilate her desire to be successful entrepreneur.
On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Latest Bollywood News
- I love Azaan, Kangana on Sonu Nigam’s Azaan controversy
- Box-office: Sonakshi Sinha’s ‘Noor’ had a dull start, earns 1.54 cr
- Diljit Dosanjh turns superhero in ‘Super Singh’
- Sonam Kapoor takes on trolls; gets mocked for National Anthem blunder
- Trouble in Neelam Kothari, husband Samir Soni’s paradise?