Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar launched her music label called LM Music in the presence of music industry Big Wig's and B-town celebrities at an event in Mumbai on Sunday. Her music label aims at promoting classical, folk and spiritual music and promises to give a break to budding talent in th
abida parveen mohe aaye na jag se laj
This poem has become legend. It was written by Qateel Shifai - and used in a handful of movies and private recordings. The famous melody you hear by Abida Parveen is the creation of Pankaj Udhas. I think. The first time the poem was sung on screen was in the film Naaz (1969). ............... mohe aaye na jag se laj: in all the world, i felt no modesty! i danced with so much force - that my ankle bells broke. (last verse:) my feet didn't touch the ground, without my lover, everone is a stranger. i became something like a moth - i got wings of desire... when i meet my lover in the village - this is the sound of my fluttering feet!
Latest Bollywood News
- Arjun Bijlani gets injured while rehearsing for ‘Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 9’
- Kareena Kapoor to deliver her baby in London?
- Sanjay Dutt rings in wife Manyata’s birthday in Dubai
- Complaint against Sunny Leone for singing National Anthem incorrectly
- Jacqueline Fernandez denies dating Sidharth Malhotra