Legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar launched her music label called LM Music in the presence of music industry Big Wig's and B-town celebrities at an event in Mumbai on Sunday. Her music label aims at promoting classical, folk and spiritual music and promises to give a break to budding talent in th
abida parveen mohe aaye na jag se laj
This poem has become legend. It was written by Qateel Shifai - and used in a handful of movies and private recordings. The famous melody you hear by Abida Parveen is the creation of Pankaj Udhas. I think. The first time the poem was sung on screen was in the film Naaz (1969). ............... mohe aaye na jag se laj: in all the world, i felt no modesty! i danced with so much force - that my ankle bells broke. (last verse:) my feet didn't touch the ground, without my lover, everone is a stranger. i became something like a moth - i got wings of desire... when i meet my lover in the village - this is the sound of my fluttering feet!
Latest Bollywood News
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?
- Confirmed: Kareena Kapoor to star in ‘Golmaal 4’
- Istanbul airport attack: Bollywood mourns the loss of lives