After the disaster of ‘One By Two’, Abhay Deol became a bankrupt. He has taken loan from bank to make the film which costs to around 8 crore but as the film badly doomed at the box-office and failed to recover even the production money, Abhay Deol had to face a financial crisis. He has avail
Abhay Deol shoots for the Cover of 'The Man' Magazine, March, 2011, Issue !
The All New Man Magazine Cover Shoot, March 2011 Issue with suave and sexy actor - Abhay Deol !! Check out for his interview in the latest issue of the magazine. Rush for your copy now !
The trailer of Abhay Deol’s production- ‘One by Two’ is finally out. ‘One by Two’ is an upcoming Hindi romantic comedy. It is directed by Devika Bhagat. The protagonists of the film are real life couple Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai. It is based on the parallel lives of two people and a series of c
The concept of live-in relationship is steeply finding its place in our country. And gradually people have started talking about their live in partners. Recently late actress Jiah’s mother confronted that her daughter Jiah Khan was in a live-in relationship with actor Suraj Pancholi. Apart
Latest Bollywood News
- Bigg Boss 8: Salman Khan sends food for all every Saturday
- First Look: Spectacled Ranbir and Katrina in ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Roy: Watch Ranbir, Jacqueline romance in ‘Sooraj Dooba Hai’
- Ash, Abhi, Aamir, Gauri, Kiran at Ranbir-Kat’s Christmas party
- Box-Office: ‘PK’ crosses Rs 50 crores in two days