Veteran actress and Kajol and Tanisha’s mother Tanuja was admitted to hospital after she complained of stomach ache. According to hospital sources, Tanuja is recovering and will be discharged soon. She was admitted to Nanavati hospital on Wednesday. The 71-year-old actress was supposed to
Aao Twist Kare
Bhoot Bangla is a popular 1965 Hindi film directed by Mehmood, who stars in the film alongside Tanuja and Rahul Dev Burman. The film title is a common Hindi expression meaning haunted house, or literally, a ghost house.
Veteran actress and mother of Kajol and Tanisha were discharged from Kolkata Belle Vue hospital. She was immediately rushed to hospital following breathing problem. Belle Vue Clinic CEO P Tandon said that the actress was administered oxygen after she complained of breathlessness. 70-year-o
Veteran actress and mother of Kajol and Tanisha, Tanuja were admitted to a private hospital after she complained of breathing problem. CEO P Tandon of Belle Vue clinic informed about Tanuja’s condition. He said that she suffered breathing problem and following which she was administered oxygen. "
Latest Bollywood News
- Ram Gopal Varma criticises ban on Porn in India
- ‘Drishyam’ earns a total of Rs 17. 45 crore till day two
- ‘Baahubali’ mints in 500 crore worldwide, Shahrukh praises
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan entering Wankhede Stadium
- Aishwarya hits the ramp after five years, mom-in-law Jaya claps