Veteran actress and mother of Kajol and Tanisha were discharged from Kolkata Belle Vue hospital. She was immediately rushed to hospital following breathing problem. Belle Vue Clinic CEO P Tandon said that the actress was administered oxygen after she complained of breathlessness. 70-year-o
Aao Twist Kare
Bhoot Bangla is a popular 1965 Hindi film directed by Mehmood, who stars in the film alongside Tanuja and Rahul Dev Burman. The film title is a common Hindi expression meaning haunted house, or literally, a ghost house.
Veteran actress and mother of Kajol and Tanisha, Tanuja were admitted to a private hospital after she complained of breathing problem. CEO P Tandon of Belle Vue clinic informed about Tanuja’s condition. He said that she suffered breathing problem and following which she was administered oxygen. "
The 59th Idea Filmfare Awards held at Yash Raj studios in Mumbai on January 24, 2014 and the most prestigious award function saw host of stars and some wonderful performances by the dazzling stars of Bollywood. Hosted by Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, the evening saw bevy of stars
Latest Bollywood News
- Rishi Kapoor says Ranbir doesn’t discuss about Katrina
- Saif Ali Khan to act with wife Kareena's ex-flame Shahid
- Clicked: Ranbir, Katrina fly to Maldives for romantic vacation
- Hit-and-run case: Court will decide Salman Khan’s fate on May 6
- I don't go nude in films, but somewhere else, Hrithik Roshan