Aamir Khan’s latest release ‘Talaash’ enters 100 crore mark. The film has earned Rs 131.78 crore which is the sum of both international and domestic collection. Directed by Reema Kagti and co-produced by Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani's Excel Entertaiment and Aamir Khan Productions, the thriller e
Aamir's New Avatar!
Watch out for Aamir Khan's new look for Reema Kagti's film in which he plays a cop For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv
Aamir Khan’s Friday release ‘Talaash’ strikes gold at the box-office. Opening with a promising occupancy, the film was not only received good reviews from critics but audience also gave thumps-up to the one and only release of Aamir Khan this year. Directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ did e
“Talaash” had been a much anticipated film. It saw the light of day on the 30th of November which is quite an unusual date for an Aamir Khan film. Even a year back Aamir Khan would not have traded a festive season for a work-day film release. But this year saw him in a diff
Latest Bollywood News
- Varun Dhawan's ‘Badlapur’ marching fast towards 50 crore
- Rani Mukherji to receive National Award for ‘Mardaani’
- Ed Sheeran parties with B-town, kisses Farah Khan
- BJP leader Sadhvi Prachi revolts against SRK, Salman, Aamir
- First Look: Manoj Bajpayee plays gay professor in 'Aligarh'