It wasn’t just Bollywood personalities like Anupam Kher, Javed Akhtar, Renuka Shahane or on-screen father Aamir Khan, who supported ‘Dangal’ actress Zaira Wasim, who was threatened for meeting Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti. Politicians Omar Abdullah and Venkaiah Naidu also slamm
Aamir Forced To Say Sorry?
For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Why is Aamir Khan forced to say sorry? What did the Ace Khan do? Is their anything wrong?
‘Dangal’ star Aamir Khan, who played Zaira Wasim’s on-screen father, has also come out in support of the 16-year-old, who played the younger version of Geeta Phogat in the blockbuster biopic. The actor said that Zaira was not only a role model for kids, but for him as well. Aamir
The 62nd Jio Filmfare Awards saw winners like Aamir Khan, ‘Dangal’, Ali Bhatt and many more. The star-studded award ceremony was attended by Bollywood’s top notch actors. Aamir
Latest Bollywood News
- Bachchans, Ambani, Katrina at Ronnie Screwvala’s daughter’s wedding
- Lovebirds Ali-Sidharth attends Ronnie Screwvala's daughter’s wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Newly married Mona Lisa evicted from the house
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi caught on a date with boyfriend
- I would marry Deepika and kill Aishwarya, Karan Johar