Aamir Khan’s latest release ‘Talaash’ enters 100 crore mark. The film has earned Rs 131.78 crore which is the sum of both international and domestic collection. Directed by Reema Kagti and co-produced by Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani's Excel Entertaiment and Aamir Khan Productions, the thriller e
Aamir 'fit' for his next!
Aamir Khan is known to be a perfectionist and he's proving it yet again! Reema Kagti's next film requires Aamir to be in super-shape physically and the actor is giving in his best effort to do so! Take a look at the video to find out how Aamir is planning to stay fit for his next film in which, he's playing a cop after 10 long years!
Aamir Khan’s Friday release ‘Talaash’ strikes gold at the box-office. Opening with a promising occupancy, the film was not only received good reviews from critics but audience also gave thumps-up to the one and only release of Aamir Khan this year. Directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ did e
“Talaash” had been a much anticipated film. It saw the light of day on the 30th of November which is quite an unusual date for an Aamir Khan film. Even a year back Aamir Khan would not have traded a festive season for a work-day film release. But this year saw him in a diff
Latest Bollywood News
- Revolutionary Gour Hari Das felicitated at the music launch of biopic on him
- Watch the different kinds of ‘bhais’ in ‘Welcome Back’ new trailer
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots ad film with Kangana; calls her “wonderful”
- Snapshots: Shahrukh, Kajol return from Bulgaria
- Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and others groove to ‘Baby Doll’ and ‘Chitiya Kalaiya’