Television actress, anchor and host Mandira Bedi and her husband Raj Kaushal are all set to adopt a girl child. After a long wait, the couple was blessed with a son, named Vir in 2011 and now they are going to complete their family by adopting a girl child. To adopt a child was Mandira
Aam Aadmi .mp4
My super dad heard this when he was 6 years old. Today at 82 he still recites it as if he heard it just yesterday. Love you Dad. You are a true Rockstar!
Valentine’s Day has always been popular day in the Western world. It is celebrated as the day of love, the world over. In recent times the concept has gained considerable popularity in the Indian sub continent as well. The phenomenon is evident from the fact that numerous offers, cards and gifts
Last year on July 17th, TV host and actress Mandira Bedi was blessed with a baby boy long years after her marriage. As their son Vir turns one this July, Mandira and her husband Raj Kaushal has taken a very noble decision. They are going to gift their son with a little sister on his b
Latest Bollywood News
- Big B says granddaughter Aaradhya talks non-stop
- Emraan Hashmi’s ‘Mr X’ collects 8.89 crore in two days
- Priyanka, Deepika to perform jugalbandi in 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Shahrukh Khan wins Asian award, poses selfie with Zayn Malik
- Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya to walk the red carpet at Cannes