Model-turned actor Milind Soman who won the title of ‘Ironman’ after successfully completing a triathlon touted to be one of the world’s toughest, arrived home to a grand welcome. The supermodel was spotted at the airport posing with the Tricolour as photographers and fans clicked his pictures.
A new look & feel of the Marathon Man
Join Milind Soman for the marathon.
Model-turned-actor Milind Soman who recently won the Ironman Triathlon, touted to be one of the toughest races, will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’. The ‘Made in India’ hunk will be seen playing one of the Peshwa ministers in the epic movie which stars Ran
Former model and Bollywood actor Milind Soman won the ‘Ironman’ title for himself at the age of 50. He is an athlete and his fitness is mind-blowing. He won the toughest triathlon in the World by defeating 2000 participants from all over the globe. 'Ironman Triathlon' was held in Zurich in Switze
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahrukh's wife Gauri Khan stuns in Satya Paul’s saree
- ‘Singh Is Bliing’ trailer to be out with ‘Brothers’ release
- I hail from Afghanistan not Pakistan, says Salim Khan
- Sania, Juhi, Chitrangada set the IIJW ramp ablaze on opening day
- ‘Drishyam’ mints in Rs 34 cr in four days, Ajay thrilled