The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
9-Year-Old Must Avoid Sunlight
Subscribe to our channel: www.youtube.com Aimee, 9, has a rare skin disorder which requires that she avoid sunlight. It's called xeroderma pigmentosum (XP). www.andersoncooper.com http www.facebook.com anderson.tumblr.com http www.pinterest.com To find out when "Anderson" airs in your town, go to AndersonCooper.com.
The silver screen has been missing the queen of Bollywood since 2010. Aishwarya Rai was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ and became a busy mommy then. Fans are now elated to see that she would be making a comeback very soon. Aishwarya is currently shooting for ‘Jazbaa’ and scenes from the sets are going
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback fim ‘Jazbaa’ directed by Sanjay Gupta is slated to release on October 9. The actress kick-starts the shooting of the film last week and few photos from the shooting set was released by the makers of the film. "9th October, 2015 will be the most important day for
Latest Bollywood News
- Revolutionary Gour Hari Das felicitated at the music launch of biopic on him
- Watch the different kinds of ‘bhais’ in ‘Welcome Back’ new trailer
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots ad film with Kangana; calls her “wonderful”
- Snapshots: Shahrukh, Kajol return from Bulgaria
- Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and others groove to ‘Baby Doll’ and ‘Chitiya Kalaiya’