The new ad jingle of popular mango-flavored drink Frooti endorsed by Shahrukh Khan doesn't seem to strike a chord with Bollywood Diva Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra. Calling the T V commercial as disgusting and tasteless, the entrepreneur slammed the actor for doing this a
5 Minutes With: Shilpa Shetty
June 2009 - Celebrities and news-makers get grilled in exactly five minutes by Matthew Stadlen. This time, Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty talks to Matt about cricket, her many marriage proposals and surviving the pressures of reality television.
Raj Kundra, co-owner of Rajasthan Royals and Bollywood stunt hero Akshay Kumar joined hands for a new business venture. They have launched a new home-shopping channel, which will be aired from 18th March. The channel will be available across all major cable and direct-to-home (DTH) pla
The co-owner of IPL Rajasthan Royals, Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty have decided to sell their stake in the Indian Premier League team, Rajasthan Royals in the wake of Supreme Court finding Raj Kundra guilty of placing bets on IPL games. Shilpa’s dearest hubby in the morning tweeted about h
Latest Bollywood News
- Sylvester Stallone wants to do 'Expendables' with Salman Khan
- Emraan's 'Azhar' will reveal Azharuddin's life: Second marriage, match-fixing
- Sonakshi Sinha shakes a leg at ‘Indian Idol Junior'
- Celina Jaitley throws Sunny Leone out of her house
- Anurag Kashyap, Kalki Koechlin now legally divorced