Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
5 Minutes With: Shilpa Shetty
June 2009 - Celebrities and news-makers get grilled in exactly five minutes by Matthew Stadlen. This time, Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty talks to Matt about cricket, her many marriage proposals and surviving the pressures of reality television.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Rannvijay Singh, wife Prianka blessed with baby girl
- Saif Ali Khan’s tongue-in-cheek take on ‘Taimur’ controversy
- Vin Diesel calls Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone's boyfriend
- Perfect seflie: Harbhajan Singh, wife Geeta Basra and daughter Hinaya
- Son Ishaan immersed Om Puri’s ashes in Versova beach