Superstar Salman Khan reached Kashmir amid violent protests over arrest of separatist leader Masarat Alam on Saturday for the shooting of Kabir Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. The actor was supposed to shoot in Kashmir but the shoot pushed behind due to non-stop heavy rain, which flooded many areas.
2012 Suzuki Hayate Commercial Featuring Salman Khan
Suzuki launches the Hayate Commercial featuring Salman Khan in India
Thursday saw Salman Khan’s lawyer Shrikant Shivde explain that the car suffered mechanical breakdown on the night of accident. Shiavde claimed that the actor was coming straight on the Hill Road. The car’s tyre then burst, because of which the car skid and crashed into the pedestrians.
The defence lawyer in Salman’s 2002 hit-and-run has accused the Mumbai police of tampering with Salman’s blood samples. In the last hearing, Shivade made his arguments before judge D W Deshpande. Shivade said, “In this case, Shashikant Pawar of J J hospital has deposed that police a
Latest Bollywood News
- Big B says granddaughter Aaradhya talks non-stop
- Emraan Hashmi’s ‘Mr X’ collects 8.89 crore in two days
- Priyanka, Deepika to perform jugalbandi in 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Shahrukh Khan wins Asian award, poses selfie with Zayn Malik
- Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya to walk the red carpet at Cannes