KARAN CONFIRMS: DOSTANA 2 WILL GO ON FLOORS END OF YEAR
On 2008, Karan Johar made a film on friendship and titled it Dostana. Starring John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra in the main lead, the film showed a ___gay___ relationship beautifully for the first time on Indian cinema screens. The concept and execution of the film left the audiences craving for more. Now the filmmaker who was mulling over making a sequel to the blockbuster has confirmed that the part two will go on floors later this year.
Latest Bollywood News
- Ajay Devgn upset with Salman; sends an emotional message
- Deepika Padukone debuts on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’, shares pic
- Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa marries beau Vikrant, Manu gives her away
- Salman’s Arms act verdict today, actor reaches Jodhpur court
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his hot & sexy body with shirtless pics