KARAN CONFIRMS: DOSTANA 2 WILL GO ON FLOORS END OF YEAR
On 2008, Karan Johar made a film on friendship and titled it Dostana. Starring John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra in the main lead, the film showed a ___gay___ relationship beautifully for the first time on Indian cinema screens. The concept and execution of the film left the audiences craving for more. Now the filmmaker who was mulling over making a sequel to the blockbuster has confirmed that the part two will go on floors later this year.
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Jazbaa’ hits screens: Six reasons to catch the show
- Siddharth Malhotra appointed ambassador of Tourism New Zealand
- Alia Bhatt denies dating Sidharth, claims she is single
- Shah Rukh surprises Ram Charan on the sets of ‘Bruce Lee – The Fighter’
- Watch: Deepika’s bond with father Prakash Padukone in paint ad