KARAN CONFIRMS: DOSTANA 2 WILL GO ON FLOORS END OF YEAR
On 2008, Karan Johar made a film on friendship and titled it Dostana. Starring John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra in the main lead, the film showed a ___gay___ relationship beautifully for the first time on Indian cinema screens. The concept and execution of the film left the audiences craving for more. Now the filmmaker who was mulling over making a sequel to the blockbuster has confirmed that the part two will go on floors later this year.
Latest Bollywood News
- Shirish Kunder’s ‘Kriti’ taken off YouTube following copyright claim
- TV actors Karanvir Bohra & Teejay Sidhu expecting their first child
- Tiger Shroff opens up about dating Disha Patani
- Salman Khan not sorry for ‘raped’ remark, replies to NCW
- Divyanka & Vivek are a fairy-tale couple in this pre-wedding photo