KARAN CONFIRMS: DOSTANA 2 WILL GO ON FLOORS END OF YEAR
On 2008, Karan Johar made a film on friendship and titled it Dostana. Starring John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra in the main lead, the film showed a ___gay___ relationship beautifully for the first time on Indian cinema screens. The concept and execution of the film left the audiences craving for more. Now the filmmaker who was mulling over making a sequel to the blockbuster has confirmed that the part two will go on floors later this year.
Latest Bollywood News
- Hum Kucch Keh Na Sakey: Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film reveals her pain
- Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Shahrukh wish fans ‘Happy Gudi Padwa’
- Sapna Bhavnani opens up on kissing Bani J
- Karan Johar admits to being guilty of nepotism in an old video
- I am not pregnant, Bipasha Basu denies pregnancy report